Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Things that make you go HMMMM

Like the new bedtime hour program on cbeebies at the moment. "In the night garden" http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/inthenightgarden/ seems to be a mishmash of influences from a variety of well loved childrens TV all set in a garden as a little girls dream.

Watching the first one yesterday we noticed similaritys to
Teletubbies
Magic Roundabout
Trumpton
Weebles

and teh character names in this .... IgglePiggle, MaccaPacca (or as Clive rechristened him tonight, WackyBacky!!!), UpsyDaisy, Tombliboos and Pontipines. Sian and Beth are hooked though.



The nail polish I'm putting on isn't covering the nails too well..... I can't be bothered to start again and go darker though so i'll have to deal. It's years since I painted my nails... or my face LOL and today i've done both.

New clothes, New makeup... need new hair (and a new man LOL)

No comments: