Sunday, March 18, 2007

Comic Releif

The Early Years workers at Sure Start Hounslow's Family Room this week have had a whole variety of fund raisers going on to raise money for comic releif.

The girls are both a tad red around the eyes from being butterflies. We made "red nose cakes" (bakewell tarts with iced on faces!) for the bake sale. ther was a raffle- I won a rose in a pot- perfect mothers day gift for my MIL! and some chocolates (which i gave to a friend cuz i gave up chocolate for lent)

On Red Nose Day itself I made my nose up all funky with the stickers, sprayed my hair red (took the best part of the hair spray to do that!) and dressed in as much red as possible!

The total takings for the week in teh family room for Comic Releif was....
drum roll...............................................




£183!!!!!

No comments: