Sunday, August 09, 2009

Yumminess. So bad for my waist!

We went blackberry picking and there is crumble waiting in the oven to go with Pasta bake for dinner. I will try not to give in to the desire to buy custard to go with it!

I have choc-choc-chip muffins baking in the oven. MMmmmm! Never made them before but I'm a good cake baker I keep getting told LOL

The chocolate brownie recipe is waiting for my next instalment in the kitchen (minus the nuts, I don't like them)

And I have a fudge recipe waiting for me to try when all the kids are in bed.

As I wait for the muffins to finish, Rick is sitting in the doorway playing peek-a-boo with me. He leaves one eye poking round the corner so he can see me. So cute and the digicam is out of batteries and my phone is in the other room. He gets a big grin everytime I pop forwards!

No comments: