Sunday, August 16, 2009

2 down 1 to go!

Now Beth has the chicken pox. Sian and Daddy have gone to legoland without us today. To go on all the "grown up rides"

Beth and I are indulging in some vanilla fudge (yes, BEFORE lunch LOL) and then after lunch we're going to play some wii- I'm just charging up the wii mote. I think I need to re-synch one of them as when we added the wii fit board they both ended up un-synching.

As with Sian when she had chicken pox, Beth will be offered pizza hut for lunch (thank you vouchercodes!) with a hefty discount. OR we'll have pizza for tea and packed lunch in her lunch box for Beth as Daddy & Sian have picnic lunch at legoland

We just got a call from Clive, he and Sian have been on more rides in half an hour than I've been on in three visits to the park!

1 comment:

Nick said...

I'm sure the chickenpox has long since past. My youngest has yet to get it, but hopefully she'll get it before not too long as I don't want her to wait until Adulthood when it can become more serious.

Regarding discount vouchers, another site I would recommend is Latest Discount Vouchers. Like VoucherCodes they list Restaurant codes and vouchers, but their main focus is on valid offers. Invalid ones are removed after expiry to avoid confusion...