Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

So, another year starts (well, started yesterday LOL) and so yet another year for me to try and remember to update the blog!!

For the first time in a LONG time, very few shops were open in Hounslow yesterday. It didn't stop me finding some new clothes though LOL. I've had more new clothes in the past month than I've bought in the past 2 years! And I don't want to fit them in 6months time!

My haul on New Years day:

  • Strapless evening dress (18) reduced from £30 to £15, I *WILL* fit that by my birthday!
  • Brown (not black or blue!) Jeans with funky belt (22) of course, they only fit where they touch, but they were really nice and I'll wear them
  • Pink (gasp, i hate pink!) hoodie (18) not that long ago I'd have needed a 22 up top! my boobs are still huge but the rolls are going slowly!
  • Mr Men t-shirt (18) this ones a bit tighter, but i didn't try it on. still gonna wear it though!

And during the rest of December i got
  • 2 pairs soft courdroy trousers with dragon embroidery (20) 1 blue, 1 cream
  • 1 fitted shirt that is IMPOSSIBLE to nurse in! (20) no way could i fit that in an 18, the shirt is cut narrow

add to that mam is going to take me shopping for clothes on my birthday and I'd like to be a 16/18 by then, I better get serious with the exercseice and healhty eating LOL ok. the eating part we have down pat. I need to get the skipping rope out again, and back on teh trampoline. I have a sports bra now, and just found my leotard wich will help hold the boobs in!

Operation fit that dress has started!

1 comment:

fiberfanatic said...

Keep us posted! Operation Fit That Dress has full support! You can do it!