Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's 2009. I have some... goals. I won't call them resolutions.

  • Eat properly
  • Don't beat myself up when I have an off day
  • Take some "ME time" (even if it's playing one round of brain training on my DS!)
  • Try a new form of excersize (Belly Dancing, I've wanted to try it for ages)
For the Kidlets...

  • Monday is Sign Class and Rainbows
  • Tuesday is our day to go out and about (Either free or low cost)
  • Wednesday is Baby Clinic/Toy Library
  • Thursdays is Home Ed group (when we can afford it and have somewhere to go!)
  • Friday is Library day

The nice thing about Home Ed is that we can tailor things to the childrens interests. Sian wants to cook so at least 2x week she'll help me cook a meal or we'll make cakes/cookies. When she wants to sit with a work book we'll do that. At the moment she's sounding out words and sight spelling so I'm encouraging her to do more of it.

No comments: