Monday, August 27, 2012

FINALLY!

 I emptied out 4 LARGE  boxes and 2 Avon boxes. This is the result. 
Plus the 2 blue bags of recycling and 1 black bag of rubbish. 
The little black box in the corner is photographs to go through in the near future.
On your marks, Get set.... The Peek a Block Toys are ready for a race!
I'd sell them (and the blocks) but I have so many blocks and complete sets that the minimum price I'm looking at is £100 and in this climate, I'll be lucky to get £10 for the lot of them.

Here's my self pitying bit of post. I had to leave 5 BIG boxes of books behind. In them were an almost complete set of Chalet School books by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer. They're no longer in print.  Almost every Discworld that Terry Pratchett had published in paper back up till 2008. The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. Most of James Pattersons works in paper back. A large amount of Micheal Connolly..... Not to mention random other childrens' books (Malory Towers, St Claire's, Sabrina the Teenage Witch) 

We didnt' have time to get them out of the house. If we had I might have gone through the boxes more carefully or got my friend to bring htem when he came down the next day. Guess it was one way to get rid of stuff. But I also had to leave about half the children's books behind not to mention about half the toys they owned. And some fantastic IKEA storage/furniture. 

No comments: