Sunday, May 13, 2007

I guess I had to do it sometime....

the potty training entry that is!

Sian is so uninterested in anything in the way of potty training. She wants to wear "big girl knickers" but then proceeds to wee through them (one day she went through 8pairs in 90mins... with the potty in the garden with her) She doesn't like "despicable" nappies... and they cost a fortune, but our Fuzzi Bunz are just so cute (and she loves the different colours and prints!)

Beth on the other hand actually will *ask* to "wee wee" while pulling at her nether regions. It's actually safer to leave her nekkid than her sister. Today she used the potty 4 times. I'm so proud of my baby :o)

Last Weds in creche, Sian took herself off to the "too-let" without anyone knowing- well, till they saw the wet nappy! She managed to use teh loo twice that morning but then proceeded to stand *righ in front* of the potty chair she prmised me she'd use when i shelled out £15 for it and wee on the floor. At least Beth uses that though... oh, in fact, she's the one that christened it. All alone in a pull up, I went downstairs after taking something up to fine a lone nappy on the floor. Asked Sian who had the bare bum to be told it was beth (yup) and *then* discovered she'd christend the potty all on her own doing! Heehee, I was actually proud of my baby and her poo-ing ability!

Ok, lets get off the toilet talk! And onto the DH (ok, so it's not "dear" today) Working backwards then....

If you're giving the kids a *bedtime* bath, you don't shout and scream and threaten them. Nor do you apologise for above behaviour thus

"sorry i shouted at you, but you've got to start listening to me... ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? STOP THAT!"

If I've *asked* them to be quiet, you don't then go and shout at them to be quiet, don't you think that rather defeats the purpose, oh and makes me madder and then want to shout at YOU, arsehole.

Don't SULK if i ask you to hlep. Or if I point out that you don't even OFFER to help. I just love being the one standing in the rain packing the car while you proceed to just get in it after getting Sian in.

"I was just goinig to do that" usally 30+mins ago isn't *just* going to do it. It's i'll do it when i'm ready. which is why i jsut washed up YOUR pan, you said YOU'd wash up on WEDNESDAY

and how come i get to deal with teh kids almost 24/7 while you moan about having them for a few hours once a week, while they're mainly asleep. how would you cope if i just upped and left you.

ok. rant over, but he'd better start pulling his weight (i'm going back to schoold day chores charts for him, he doesn't even hoover 1xweek) and grow up or i will be taking further action.... wonder how he'd feel if i went on strike..........

No comments: