Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A weekend to my sisters


My youngest neice showing off her strength!

My ever so handsome nephew

Beth and my oldest neice (neither of whom smile very much!)

Sian with Ditzi.. Sian's afraid of dogs!

Sian having given Buster a kiss! He's getting on now but if you ever needed a dog who'd tolerate whatever a kid could throw at him? Buster was the dog.

Wales as ever was wet! But it was nice to see the new house. Ty Mawr, Mawr, MAWR!!! Ok in English the place is bloody HUGE! We had the rooms at the very top of the house. I never did count the stairs but it was sorta three floors up. This was the only time I was glad that Sian and Beth don't wake to use the loo at night! Them steps was steep!

I bought some new fluff (I like my cloth and some of it is getting old having gone through three before Rick came along!) and some wondabalm and all natural sunscreen.. wait, the sun has gone! I got a few new cloth wipes too. Now to find the spray bottle so I can start using my cloth wipes at home again!

But I left the nappy that needs repairing at home (was the whole reason for meeting the upsydaisy ladies!) and then left my phone charger in wales (bigger mistake, my phone is now unusable till the charger reaches me!) We came home to the electric having gone out and the food in the fridge/freezer needing throwing away. Fan-bloody-tastic.

No comments: